ENGH 303: Humanities College to Career
ENGH 303-001: Humanities College to Career
03:00 PM to 04:15 PM T
Section Information for Fall 2017
Humanities College to Career is a one-credit course designed to prepare humanities majors to transition to post-graduation employment.
In Humanities College to Career, you will
- discover a range of career options for humanities majors
- identify skills distinctive to humanities majors that employers desire
- develop an employment plan based on your skills, interests, values, and goals
- receive verbal and written feedback on your career portfolio (resume, cover letter, plan)
- practice networking, interviewing, and negotiating
Course Information from the University Catalog
Credits: 1 credit.
Focuses on career choices and effective self-presentation for soon-to-be graduating students with majors in the humanities. Explores how skills typically learned In humanities majors can be leveraged for a successful transition to post-graduation employment. Equivalent to FRLN 309, HIST 385, PHIL 393.
The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.